The authors have no conflicts of interest or financial support to declare.
Down-staging of hepatocellular carcinoma via external-beam radiotherapy with subsequent liver transplantation: A case report
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1119–1124, October 2013
How to Cite
Wigg, A., Hon, K., Mosel, L., Sladden, N. and Palumbo, K. (2013), Down-staging of hepatocellular carcinoma via external-beam radiotherapy with subsequent liver transplantation: A case report. Liver Transpl, 19: 1119–1124. doi: 10.1002/lt.23714
The case report had the consent of the patient and followed guidelines of our local hospital ethics committee.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 03:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Three-Dimensional Conformal Radiotherapy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Patients Unfit for Resection, Ablation, or Chemotherapy: A Retrospective Study, The Scientific World Journal, 2013, 2013, 1, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,