The authors have no conflicts of interest or financial support to declare.
Down-staging of hepatocellular carcinoma via external-beam radiotherapy with subsequent liver transplantation: A case report
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1119–1124, October 2013
How to Cite
Wigg, A., Hon, K., Mosel, L., Sladden, N. and Palumbo, K. (2013), Down-staging of hepatocellular carcinoma via external-beam radiotherapy with subsequent liver transplantation: A case report. Liver Transpl, 19: 1119–1124. doi: 10.1002/lt.23714
The case report had the consent of the patient and followed guidelines of our local hospital ethics committee.
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 03:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- 7Feasibility and efficacy of high-dose three-dimensional-conformal radiotherapy in cirrhotic patients with small-size hepatocellular carcinoma non-eligible for curative therapies—mature results of the French phase II RTF-1 trial. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2006;66:1152-1158., , , , , , .