See Article on Page 1142
Cytomegalovirus and posttransplant biliary complications: Elusive offender or innocent bystander?
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1062–1064, October 2013
How to Cite
Bittermann, T. and Goldberg, D. S. (2013), Cytomegalovirus and posttransplant biliary complications: Elusive offender or innocent bystander?. Liver Transpl, 19: 1062–1064. doi: 10.1002/lt.23727
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 02:30AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.