Abdl-Rawf Al-Nowaylati, Benjamin J. S. Al-Haddad, Rob B. Dorman, Srinath Chinnakotla, Barbara K. Sampson, Sayeed Ikramuddin, Bridget M. Slusarek, Henry Buchwald, and Daniel B. Leslie received financial support from Department of Surgery research funds. Benjamin J. S. Al-Haddad received a grant (T32 GM008244) from the National Institutes of Health through the Medical Scientist Training Program.
Gastric bypass after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1324–1329, December 2013
How to Cite
Al-Nowaylati, A.-R., Al-Haddad, B. J. S., Dorman, R. B., Alsaied, O. A., Lake, J. R., Chinnakotla, S., Slusarek, B. M., Sampson, B. K., Ikramuddin, S., Buchwald, H. and Leslie, D. B. (2013), Gastric bypass after liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 19: 1324–1329. doi: 10.1002/lt.23734
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 10:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.