The authors have no conflicts of interest to report.
Validating posttransplant hepatocellular carcinoma recurrence data in the united network for organ sharing database
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1318–1323, December 2013
How to Cite
Samoylova, M. L., Dodge, J. L., Vittinghoff, E., Yao, F. Y. and Roberts, J. P. (2013), Validating posttransplant hepatocellular carcinoma recurrence data in the united network for organ sharing database. Liver Transpl, 19: 1318–1323. doi: 10.1002/lt.23735
This work was supported in part by the Biostatistics Service of the University of California San Francisco Liver Center (P30 DK026743).
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 09:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- 1Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network.OPTN policy 7.0. Data submission requirements. http://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/PoliciesandBylaws2/policies/pdfs/policy_23.pdf. Accessed June 2013.
- 5for Adult-to-Adult Living Donor Liver Transplantation Cohort Study Group. Outcomes of adult living donor liver transplantation: comparison of the Adult-to-Adult Living Donor Liver Transplantation Cohort Study and the national experience. Liver Transpl 2011;17:789-797., , , , , , ;