Michael L. Volk is funded by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (K23-DK085204).
Center differences in model for end-stage liver disease exceptions: Fairness, local culture, and norms of practice
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1287–1288, December 2013
How to Cite
Volk, M. L. (2013), Center differences in model for end-stage liver disease exceptions: Fairness, local culture, and norms of practice. Liver Transpl, 19: 1287–1288. doi: 10.1002/lt.23736
See Article on Page 1330
The author has no relevant conflicts of interest to report.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2013 12:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!