See Editorial on Page 1289
Identification of liver transplant candidates with hepatocellular carcinoma and a very low dropout risk: Implications for the current organ allocation policy
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1343–1353, December 2013
How to Cite
Mehta, N., Dodge, J. L., Goel, A., Roberts, J. P., Hirose, R. and Yao, F. Y. (2013), Identification of liver transplant candidates with hepatocellular carcinoma and a very low dropout risk: Implications for the current organ allocation policy. Liver Transpl, 19: 1343–1353. doi: 10.1002/lt.23753
This work was presented at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases in Boston, MA, on November 10, 2012, and it was supported by a grant from the National Institutes of Health to the Liver Center at the University of California San Francisco (PO1-DK26743).
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2013 07:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!