The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Neoadjuvant stereotactic body radiation therapy, capecitabine, and liver transplantation for unresectable hilar cholangiocarcinoma
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 81–88, January 2014
How to Cite
Welling, T. H., Feng, M., Wan, S., Hwang, S. Y., Volk, M. L., Lawrence, T. S., Zalupski, M. M. and Sonnenday, C. J. (2014), Neoadjuvant stereotactic body radiation therapy, capecitabine, and liver transplantation for unresectable hilar cholangiocarcinoma. Liver Transpl, 20: 81–88. doi: 10.1002/lt.23757
This work was partially supported by the Tissue Histology Core and Tumor Procurement Program (Comprehensive Cancer Center) and the National Institutes of Health (grant CA151414 to Theodore H. Welling).
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 01:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- 6Stereotactic body radiation therapy for primary and metastatic liver tumors. Transl Oncol 2013;6:442-446., , , , , , et al.