This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (AI052748, DA031095, DK090317, and DK00779211).
Vitamin D status of human immunodeficiency virus–positive patients with advanced liver disease enrolled in the solid organ transplantation in HIV: Multi-site study
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 156–164, February 2014
How to Cite
Branch, A. D., Barin, B., Rahman, A., Stock, P. and Schiano, T. D. (2014), Vitamin D status of human immunodeficiency virus–positive patients with advanced liver disease enrolled in the solid organ transplantation in HIV: Multi-site study. Liver Transpl, 20: 156–164. doi: 10.1002/lt.23784
The contents of this publication are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
The authors of this article have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 05:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.