This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (AI052748, DA031095, DK090317, and DK00779211).
Vitamin D status of human immunodeficiency virus–positive patients with advanced liver disease enrolled in the solid organ transplantation in HIV: Multi-site study
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 156–164, February 2014
How to Cite
Branch, A. D., Barin, B., Rahman, A., Stock, P. and Schiano, T. D. (2014), Vitamin D status of human immunodeficiency virus–positive patients with advanced liver disease enrolled in the solid organ transplantation in HIV: Multi-site study. Liver Transpl, 20: 156–164. doi: 10.1002/lt.23784
The contents of this publication are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
The authors of this article have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 05:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- 23Bone disease in HIV infection. Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab 2011;8:33-36., .
- 26Ross AC, Taylor CL, Yaktine AL, Del Valle HB, eds. Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium and Vitamin D. Washington, DC: National Academies Press; 2011.
- 28The prevalence of hypovitaminosis D among US adults: data from the NHANES III. Ethn Dis 2005;15(suppl 5):97-101., , , , .
- 30for Study to Understand the Natural History of HIV and AIDS in the Era of Effective Therapy (SUN) Investigators. Low vitamin D among HIV-infected adults: prevalence of and risk factors for low vitamin D levels in a cohort of HIV-infected adults and comparison to prevalence among adults in the US general population. Clin Infect Dis 2011;52:396-405., , , , , , et al.;
- 41An evidence-based algorithm for correcting vitamin D deficiency in patients with advanced liver disease awaiting transplantation [abstract]. Hepatology 2012;56(suppl 1):484A-485A., , , , , , .