There was no funding or support for this study, and the authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Ethnic disparities and liver transplantation rates in hepatocellular carcinoma patients in the recent era: Results from the surveillance, epidemiology, and end results registry
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 528–535, May 2014
How to Cite
Wong, R. J., Devaki, P., Nguyen, L., Cheung, R. and Nguyen, M. H. (2014), Ethnic disparities and liver transplantation rates in hepatocellular carcinoma patients in the recent era: Results from the surveillance, epidemiology, and end results registry. Liver Transpl, 20: 528–535. doi: 10.1002/lt.23820
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2014 05:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.