The authors of this article have no conflicts of interest to disclose and received no support for this investigation. The institutional review board of the Columbia University Medical Center does not require the evaluation of such reports.
Letter From the Frontline
Techniques for safe organ recovery after endovascular aortic and bariatric operations
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 619–623, May 2014
How to Cite
Belin, L. J., Neely, R. C. and Kluger, M. D. (2014), Techniques for safe organ recovery after endovascular aortic and bariatric operations. Liver Transpl, 20: 619–623. doi: 10.1002/lt.23843
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2014 10:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
- 3American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery. Fact sheet: metabolic and bariatric surgery. http://s3.amazonaws.com/publicASMBS/MetabolicBariatricSurgeryFactSheetASMBS2013.pdf. Published May 2013. Accessed October 2013.