Letter to the Editor
Nitrosative stress does not change during orthotopic liver transplantation
Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
© 2014 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 744–745, June 2014
How to Cite
Tsikas, D., Frölich, J. C., Klempnauer, J. and Becker, T. (2014), Nitrosative stress does not change during orthotopic liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 20: 744–745. doi: 10.1002/lt.23853
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2014 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.