Morbidity and mortality in patients with coronary artery disease undergoing orthotopic liver transplantation
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1996 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Liver Transplantation and Surgery
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 426–430, November 1996
How to Cite
Plotkin, J. S., Scott, V. L., Pinna, A., Dobsch, B. P., De Wolf, A. M. and Kang, Y. (1996), Morbidity and mortality in patients with coronary artery disease undergoing orthotopic liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 2: 426–430. doi: 10.1002/lt.500020604
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
- Department of Anesthesiology/CCM, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- 2Annual Report of the US Scientific Registry for Organ Transplantation and the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network—Transplant Data: 1988 –1994. Richmond, VA, UNOS, and Rockville, MD, Division of Transplantation, Bureau of Health Resources and Services Administration, US Department of Health and Human Services, 1995.
- 7Prognostic implications of dobutamine stress echocardiography in patients with end-stage liver disease undergoing liver transplantation. Circulation 1995; 90: 1–454., , , , , .