Is vaccination against hepatitis B infection indicated in patients waiting for or after orthotopic liver transplantation?
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1998 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Liver Transplantation and Surgery
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 128–132, March 1998
How to Cite
Chalasani, N., Smallwood, G., Halcomb, J., Fried, M. W. and Boyer,, T. D. (1998), Is vaccination against hepatitis B infection indicated in patients waiting for or after orthotopic liver transplantation?. Liver Transpl, 4: 128–132. doi: 10.1002/lt.500040208
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Mason Trust Fund
- 1Hepatitis B virus: A comprehensive strategy for eliminating transmission in the United States through universal childhood vaccination. Recommendations of the immunization practices advisory committee (ACIP). Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 1991; 40:1–19.
- 20Immune mechanisms in the production of liver disease. In: ZakimD, BoyerTD, eds. Hepatology. A textbook of liver disease. 3rd ed. Philadelphia: Saunders, 1996;1243–1258., .
- 21Safety and immunogenicity of hepatitis A vaccine in patients with chronic liver disease [abstract]. Gastroenterology 1996; 110:A1231., , , , , , et al.
- 22Pneumococcal vaccine response is reduced by cirrhosis and liver transplantation [abstract]. Hepatology 1996; 24:A305., , .
- 26Transmission of hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection from orthotopic donor livers [abstract]. Hepatology 1992; 16:49A., , , , , .