Predictors of the cost of liver transplantation
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1998 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Liver Transplantation and Surgery
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 170–176, March 1998
How to Cite
Brown, R. S., Lake, J. R., Ascher, N. L., Emond, J. C. and Roberts, J. P. (1998), Predictors of the cost of liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 4: 170–176. doi: 10.1002/lt.500040211
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Glaxo Institute for Digestive Health Healthcare Advancement Award (RSB)
- 6Transplant Proc 1993;1135., , , , , , et al. Results and cost of orthotopic liver transplantation for alcoholic cirrhosis.
- 11Annual Report of the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients and the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network—Transplant Data: 1988–1993. UNOS, Richmond, VA, and the Division of Organ Transplantation, Bureau of Health Resources Development, Health Resources and Services Administration, US Department of Health and Human Services, Rockville, MD, 1994 .