Vaccination of patients with liver disease: Who, when, and how
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1998 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Liver Transplantation and Surgery
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 185–187, March 1998
How to Cite
Thiel,, D.H. V. (1998), Vaccination of patients with liver disease: Who, when, and how. Liver Transpl, 4: 185–187. doi: 10.1002/lt.500040213
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- 3Epidermology, clinical course, and treatment of chronic viral hepatitis. Hepatogastroenterology 1991; 31:21–24., , , .
- 5Transmission of hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection from orthotopic donor livers. Hepatology 1992; 16:49a., , , , , .
- 9Liver Transpl Surg 128–132 .MEDLINE, , , , . Is vaccination against hepatitis B infection indicated in patients waiting for or following orthotopic liver transplantation?
- 14Hepatitis B virus: A comprehensive strategy for eliminating transmission in the United States through universal childhood vaccination: Recommendations of the immunization practices advisory committee (ACIP). RR-13 MMWR 1991; 40:1–19.
- 15Measles—United States, 1996 and the interruption of indigenous transmission. MMWR 1997; 46:242–246.
- 17Eradication of wild polio virus from the Americas: Acute flaccid paralysis surveillance 1988–1995. J Infect Dis 1997; 175(suppl 1):537–542., , , , , .