Fermentative Production of Chemicals That Can Be Used for Polymer Synthesis
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Highlights from the First IUPAC International Conference on Bio-based Polymers (ICBP 2003) in Saitama, Japan
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 157–164, March 15, 2004
How to Cite
Lee, S. Y., Hong, S. H., Lee, S. H. and Park, S. J. (2004), Fermentative Production of Chemicals That Can Be Used for Polymer Synthesis. Macromol. Biosci., 4: 157–164. doi: 10.1002/mabi.200300096
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!