In vitro Biological Performances of Phosphorylcholine-Grafted ePTFE Prostheses through RFGD Plasma Techniques
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 829–839, September 16, 2005
How to Cite
Chevallier, P., Janvier, R., Mantovani, D. and Laroche, G. (2005), In vitro Biological Performances of Phosphorylcholine-Grafted ePTFE Prostheses through RFGD Plasma Techniques. Macromol. Biosci., 5: 829–839. doi: 10.1002/mabi.200500088
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!