pH-induced Micelle Formation of Poly(histidine-co-phenylalanine)-block-Poly(ethylene glycol) in Aqueous Media
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 1118–1124, November 4, 2005
How to Cite
Kim, G. M., Bae, Y. H. and Jo, W. H. (2005), pH-induced Micelle Formation of Poly(histidine-co-phenylalanine)-block-Poly(ethylene glycol) in Aqueous Media. Macromol. Biosci., 5: 1118–1124. doi: 10.1002/mabi.200500121
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!