Regenerated Silk Fibroin Nanofibers: Water Vapor-Induced Structural Changes and Their Effects on the Behavior of Normal Human Cells
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 285–292, April 12, 2006
How to Cite
Min, B.-M., Jeong, L., Lee, K. Y. and Park, W. H. (2006), Regenerated Silk Fibroin Nanofibers: Water Vapor-Induced Structural Changes and Their Effects on the Behavior of Normal Human Cells. Macromol. Biosci., 6: 285–292. doi: 10.1002/mabi.200500246
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!