Blending Chitosan with Polycaprolactone: Porous Scaffolds and Toxicity
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 9-10, pages 1160–1167, September 11, 2007
How to Cite
Sarasam, A. R., Samli, A. I., Hess, L., Ihnat, M. A. and Madihally, S. V. (2007), Blending Chitosan with Polycaprolactone: Porous Scaffolds and Toxicity. Macromol. Biosci., 7: 1160–1167. doi: 10.1002/mabi.200700001
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2007
- Oklahoma Center for Advancement of Science and Technology. Grant Number: HR05–075R
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1R21DK074858-01A2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!