Enhanced Stereocomplex Formation of Poly(L-lactic acid) and Poly(D-lactic acid) in the Presence of Stereoblock Poly(lactic acid)
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 829–835, June 7, 2007
How to Cite
Fukushima, K., Chang, Y.-H. and Kimura, Y. (2007), Enhanced Stereocomplex Formation of Poly(L-lactic acid) and Poly(D-lactic acid) in the Presence of Stereoblock Poly(lactic acid). Macromol. Biosci., 7: 829–835. doi: 10.1002/mabi.200700028
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2007
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!