Non-Bioengineered Silk Fibroin Protein 3D Scaffolds for Potential Biotechnological and Tissue Engineering Applications
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 807–818, September 9, 2008
How to Cite
Mandal, B. B. and Kundu, S. C. (2008), Non-Bioengineered Silk Fibroin Protein 3D Scaffolds for Potential Biotechnological and Tissue Engineering Applications. Macromol. Biosci., 8: 807–818. doi: 10.1002/mabi.200800113
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2008
- Department of Biotechnology. Grant Numbers: BT/PR6035/MED/14/733/2005, BT/PR9552/ICD/16/755/2006
- Council of Scientific Industrial Research, Government of India, New Delhi
- EPFL-Lausanne program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!