Rheological Properties of Cross-Linked Hyaluronan–Gelatin Hydrogels for Tissue Engineering
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 20–28, January 9, 2009
How to Cite
Vanderhooft, J. L., Alcoutlabi, M., Magda, J. J. and Prestwich, G. D. (2009), Rheological Properties of Cross-Linked Hyaluronan–Gelatin Hydrogels for Tissue Engineering. Macromol. Biosci., 9: 20–28. doi: 10.1002/mabi.200800141
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2008
- Centers of Excellence Program of the State of Utah
- NIH. Grant Number: 5R21EB4947
- Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: PRF45968AC9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!