Electrospun Non-Woven Nanofibrous Hybrid Mats Based on Chitosan and PLA for Wound-Dressing Applications
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 102–111, January 9, 2009
How to Cite
Ignatova, M., Manolova, N., Markova, N. and Rashkov, I. (2009), Electrospun Non-Woven Nanofibrous Hybrid Mats Based on Chitosan and PLA for Wound-Dressing Applications. Macromol. Biosci., 9: 102–111. doi: 10.1002/mabi.200800189
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2008
- Bulgarian National Science Fund (NANOBIOMAT). Grant Number: NT-4-01/04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!