Hybrid Multicomponent Hydrogels for Tissue Engineering
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Polymers in Lifescience
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 140–156, February 11, 2009
How to Cite
Jia, X. and Kiick, K. L. (2009), Hybrid Multicomponent Hydrogels for Tissue Engineering. Macromol. Biosci., 9: 140–156. doi: 10.1002/mabi.200800284
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DC008965 (X. J.), 1 R01 EB00317201 (K. L. K.)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-0643226 (X. J.), DBE-0221651(K. L. K.)
- Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation (K. L. K)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!