Vascularization in Bone Tissue Engineering: Physiology, Current Strategies, Major Hurdles and Future Challenges
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 12–27, January 11, 2010
How to Cite
Santos, M. I. and Reis, R. L. (2010), Vascularization in Bone Tissue Engineering: Physiology, Current Strategies, Major Hurdles and Future Challenges. Macromol. Biosci., 10: 12–27. doi: 10.1002/mabi.200900107
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2009
- FEDER programs
- European Union, STREP Project HIPPOCRATES. Grant Number: NMP3-CT-2003-505758
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!