Complex Assembly Behavior During the Encapsulation of Green Fluorescent Protein Analogs in Virus Derived Protein Capsules
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Micro- and Nanocapsules for Biological and Biomedical Applications
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 539–545, May 14, 2010
How to Cite
Minten, I. J., Nolte, R. J. M. and Cornelissen, J. J. L. M. (2010), Complex Assembly Behavior During the Encapsulation of Green Fluorescent Protein Analogs in Virus Derived Protein Capsules. Macromol. Biosci., 10: 539–545. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201000030
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2010
- The Chemical Council of the Netherlands' National Science Foundation (NWO-CW)
- European Science Foundation (ESF)
- Netherlands' Royal Academy for Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!