Blood Compatibility and Permeability of Heparin-Modified Polysulfone as Potential Membrane for Simultaneous Hemodialysis and LDL Removal
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 131–140, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
Huang, X.-J., Guduru, D., Xu, Z.-K., Vienken, J. and Groth, T. (2011), Blood Compatibility and Permeability of Heparin-Modified Polysulfone as Potential Membrane for Simultaneous Hemodialysis and LDL Removal. Macromol. Biosci., 11: 131–140. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201000278
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
- Fresenius Medical Care Deutschland GmbH's Nephrocore Program for Young Scientists
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50703034
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (MOE Engineering Research Center of Membrane and Water Treatment Technology). Grant Number: KYJD09011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!