Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Nanofilms Used as Thin Materials for Cell Mechano-Sensitivity Studies
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 77–89, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
Boudou, T., Crouzier, T., Nicolas, C., Ren, K. and Picart, C. (2011), Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Nanofilms Used as Thin Materials for Cell Mechano-Sensitivity Studies. Macromol. Biosci., 11: 77–89. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201000301
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2010
- Agence Nationale pour la Recherche. Grant Numbers: ANR-06-NANO-006, ANR-07-NANO-002
- Association Française contre les Myopathies. Grant Number: 12671
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.