Polymer/Hemoglobin Assemblies: Biodegradable Oxygen Carriers for Artificial Red Blood Cells
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 865–875, July 7, 2011
How to Cite
Li, T., Jing, X. and Huang, Y. (2011), Polymer/Hemoglobin Assemblies: Biodegradable Oxygen Carriers for Artificial Red Blood Cells. Macromol. Biosci., 11: 865–875. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201000469
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50733003, 51021003, 20874097
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB930102, 2007AA03Z535
- 100 Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX2-YW-802
- Jilin Provincial Science and Technology Department. Grant Numbers: 20082104, 20100588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!