Non-Woven Fibrous Materials with Antibacterial Properties Prepared by Tailored Attachment of Quaternized Chitosan to Electrospun Mats from Maleic Anhydride Copolymer
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 104–115, January 2012
How to Cite
Ignatova, M., Petkova, Z., Manolova, N., Markova, N. and Rashkov, I. (2012), Non-Woven Fibrous Materials with Antibacterial Properties Prepared by Tailored Attachment of Quaternized Chitosan to Electrospun Mats from Maleic Anhydride Copolymer. Macromol. Biosci., 12: 104–115. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201100178
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- Bulgarian National Science Fund. Grant Number: DO-02-164/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!