Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 29–39, January 2012
How to Cite
Hemp, S. T. and Long, T. E. (2012), DNA-Inspired Hierarchical Polymer Design: Electrostatics and Hydrogen Bonding in Concert. Macromol. Biosci., 12: 29–39. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201100355
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory and the U.S. Army Research Office under the Army Materials Center of Excellence Program. Grant Number: W911NF-06-2-0014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!