Two-Component In situ Forming Supramolecular Hydrogels as Advanced Biomaterials in Vitreous Body Surgery
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 432–437, April 2012
How to Cite
Böhm, I., Strotmann, F., Koopmans, C., Wolf, I., Galla, H.-J. and Ritter, H. (2012), Two-Component In situ Forming Supramolecular Hydrogels as Advanced Biomaterials in Vitreous Body Surgery. Macromol. Biosci., 12: 432–437. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201100357
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!