PEGylated Click Polypeptides Synthesized by Copper-Free Microwave-Assisted Thermal Click Polymerization for Selective Endotoxin Removal from Protein Solutions
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 533–546, April 2012
How to Cite
Guo, J., Meng, F., Li, X., Wang, M., Wu, Y., Jing, X. and Huang, Y. (2012), PEGylated Click Polypeptides Synthesized by Copper-Free Microwave-Assisted Thermal Click Polymerization for Selective Endotoxin Removal from Protein Solutions. Macromol. Biosci., 12: 533–546. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201100394
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20774094, 51021003, 50733003, 20874097
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 973 Project, No. 2009CB930102
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX2-YW-802
- Jilin Provincial Science and Technology Department. Grant Numbers: 20082104, 20100588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!