Doubly Biomimetic Catecholic Phosphorylcholine Copolymer: A Platform Strategy for Fabricating Antifouling Surfaces
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 979–985, July 2012
How to Cite
Gong, Y.-K., Liu, L.-P. and Messersmith, P. B. (2012), Doubly Biomimetic Catecholic Phosphorylcholine Copolymer: A Platform Strategy for Fabricating Antifouling Surfaces. Macromol. Biosci., 12: 979–985. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201200074
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!