Enhancing Specific Binding of L929 Fibroblasts: Effects of Multi-Scale Topography of GRGDY Peptide Modified Surfaces
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 1391–1400, October 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, F., Li, D., Wu, Z., Song, B., Yuan, L. and Chen, H. (2012), Enhancing Specific Binding of L929 Fibroblasts: Effects of Multi-Scale Topography of GRGDY Peptide Modified Surfaces. Macromol. Biosci., 12: 1391–1400. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201200129
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2012
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 21125418
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20920102035, 20974086
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!