Polylactide Block Copolymers using Trimethylene Carbonate with Methoxyethoxy Side Groups for Dual Modification of Hydrophilicity and Biodegradability
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 1315–1320, October 2012
How to Cite
Ajiro, H., Takahashi, Y., Akashi, M. and Fujiwara, T. (2012), Polylactide Block Copolymers using Trimethylene Carbonate with Methoxyethoxy Side Groups for Dual Modification of Hydrophilicity and Biodegradability. Macromol. Biosci., 12: 1315–1320. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201200143
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!