Polyfluorene Nanoparticles Coated with Folate-Functionalized Triblock Copolymer: Effective Agents for Targeted Cell Imaging
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 1384–1390, October 2012
How to Cite
Liu, L., Patra, A., Scherf, U. and Kissel, T. (2012), Polyfluorene Nanoparticles Coated with Folate-Functionalized Triblock Copolymer: Effective Agents for Targeted Cell Imaging. Macromol. Biosci., 12: 1384–1390. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201200144
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!