Encapsulation of Photosensitizer into Multilayer Microcapsules by Combination of Spontaneous Deposition and Heat-Induced Shrinkage for Photodynamic Therapy
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 1436–1442, October 2012
How to Cite
Han, Y., Bu, J., Zhang, Y., Tong, W. and Gao, C. (2012), Encapsulation of Photosensitizer into Multilayer Microcapsules by Combination of Spontaneous Deposition and Heat-Induced Shrinkage for Photodynamic Therapy. Macromol. Biosci., 12: 1436–1442. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201200191
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50903069, 51120135001
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: Z4090177, Y4110064
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China for the Indo-China Cooperation. Grant Number: 2010DFA51510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!