An Anti-angiogenic Reverse Thermal Gel as a Drug-Delivery System for Age-Related Wet Macular Degeneration
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 464–469, April 2013
How to Cite
Park, D., Shah, V., Rauck, B. M., Friberg, T. R. and Wang, Y. (2013), An Anti-angiogenic Reverse Thermal Gel as a Drug-Delivery System for Age-Related Wet Macular Degeneration. Macromol. Biosci., 13: 464–469. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201200384
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!