Mastoid Obliteration Using Three-Dimensional Composite Scaffolds Consisting of Polycaprolactone/β-Tricalcium Phosphate/Collagen Nanofibers: An In Vitro and In Vivo Study
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 660–668, May 2013
How to Cite
Jang, C. H., Cho, Y. B., Yeo, M. G. and Kim, G. H. (2013), Mastoid Obliteration Using Three-Dimensional Composite Scaffolds Consisting of Polycaprolactone/β-Tricalcium Phosphate/Collagen Nanofibers: An In Vitro and In Vivo Study. Macromol. Biosci., 13: 660–668. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201200393
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!