Multifunctional Hybrid Materials From Poly(3-Hydroxybutyrate), TiO2 Nanoparticles, and Chitosan Oligomers by Combining Electrospinning/Electrospraying and Impregnation
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 707–716, June 2013
How to Cite
Korina, E., Stoilova, O., Manolova, N. and Rashkov, I. (2013), Multifunctional Hybrid Materials From Poly(3-Hydroxybutyrate), TiO2 Nanoparticles, and Chitosan Oligomers by Combining Electrospinning/Electrospraying and Impregnation. Macromol. Biosci., 13: 707–716. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201200410
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- National Science Fund. Grant Number: DCVP 02/2–UNION
- OP-HRD. Grant Number: BG051PO001-3.3.06-006 of the European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!