PEG-Modified Macroporous Poly(Glycidyl Methacrylate) and Poly(2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate) Microspheres to Reduce Non-Specific Protein Adsorption
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 503–511, April 2013
How to Cite
Hlídková, H., Horák, D., Proks, V., Kučerová, Z., Pekárek, M. and Kučka, J. (2013), PEG-Modified Macroporous Poly(Glycidyl Methacrylate) and Poly(2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate) Microspheres to Reduce Non-Specific Protein Adsorption. Macromol. Biosci., 13: 503–511. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201200446
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: P207/12/J013, P206/12/0381
- European Commission (NaDiNe project no. 246513)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!