Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1285–1299, October 2013
How to Cite
Takahashi, H., Palermo, E. F., Yasuhara, K., Caputo, G. A. and Kuroda, K. (2013), Molecular Design, Structures, and Activity of Antimicrobial Peptide-Mimetic Polymers. Macromol. Biosci., 13: 1285–1299. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201300126
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- JSPS research fellowship. Grant Number: (22-5165) (H. T.)
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists B. Grant Number: 22700494
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (K. Y.)
- NIH award (1R15GM094330) (G. C.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!