Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Self-Assemblies of pH-Activatable PEGylated Multiarm Poly(lactic acid-co-glycolic acid)-Doxorubicin Prodrugs with Improved Long-Term Antitumor Efficacies†
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1300–1307, October 2013
How to Cite
Ding, J., Li, D., Zhuang, X. and Chen, X. (2013), Self-Assemblies of pH-Activatable PEGylated Multiarm Poly(lactic acid-co-glycolic acid)-Doxorubicin Prodrugs with Improved Long-Term Antitumor Efficacies. Macromol. Biosci., 13: 1300–1307. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201300160
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (Projects 51173184, 51021003, 51273196, 51203153, 21104076, 21004061, 51003103, 51273037, 21174142 and 51103015)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!