Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
In-situ Formation and Assembly of Gold Nanoparticles by Gum Arabic as Efficient Photothermal Agent for Killing Cancer Cells†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1314–1320, October 2013
How to Cite
Liu, C.-P., Lin, F.-S., Chien, C.-T., Tseng, S.-Y., Luo, C.-W., Chen, C.-H., Chen, J.-K., Tseng, F.-G., Hwu, Y., Lo, L.-W., Yang, C.-S. and Lin, S.-Y. (2013), In-situ Formation and Assembly of Gold Nanoparticles by Gum Arabic as Efficient Photothermal Agent for Killing Cancer Cells. Macromol. Biosci., 13: 1314–1320. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201300162
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- National Health Research Institutes of Taiwan. Grant Number: NHRI-NM-100-PP-10
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC-98-2113-M-400-002
- Animal Molecular Imaging Core Facility of NHRI. Grant Number: NM-101-PP-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!