Enhanced Adhesion of Preosteoblasts inside 3D PCL Scaffolds by Polydopamine Coating and Mineralization
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1389–1395, October 2013
How to Cite
Jo, S., Kang, S. M., Park, S. A., Kim, W. D., Kwak, J. and Lee, H. (2013), Enhanced Adhesion of Preosteoblasts inside 3D PCL Scaffolds by Polydopamine Coating and Mineralization. Macromol. Biosci., 13: 1389–1395. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201300203
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- Ministry of Knowledge and Economy, World Premier Material Program
- National Research Foundation of S. Korea, the Molecular-Level Interface Research Center (2009-0093117)
- Integrative Technology Development by Medicine and Science Fusion (2012-0006085)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!