Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Development of Multiple Stimuli Responsive Magnetic Polymer Nanocontainers as Efficient Drug Delivery Systems†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 131–141, January 2014
How to Cite
Tziveleka, L.-A., Bilalis, P., Chatzipavlidis, A., Boukos, N. and Kordas, G. (2014), Development of Multiple Stimuli Responsive Magnetic Polymer Nanocontainers as Efficient Drug Delivery Systems. Macromol. Biosci., 14: 131–141. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201300212
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- European Research Council under the IDEAS. Grant Number: 232959
- Operational Program “Education and Lifelong Learning” of the National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF) – Research Funding Program: “Heracleitus II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!